When we create a blog in Blogger, we can select from a variety of templates. Some of them will have the NavBar widget, which is a small navigation bar that appears at the top of the blog page. In this post, we will learn how to remove the Blogger Navbar from the website.
I was working on a WordPress website the other day when a new category was added and those posts required a more customized
single.php template, so they had to be excluded from the WordPress loop in the default
single.php template. I wanted to achieve this without having to deal with custom post types or using
WP_Query(), which is the focus of this tutorial.
The previous post was a step-by-step tutorial on how to use wasm using Rust and run it in a browser. We built a simple web page with only an input field and a button. In this post, we will make something more interesting by creating a particle system in which 1000 randomly colored particles move in random directions at varying speeds. We will draw particles on HTML Canvas with all the logic done using the Rust wasm module.
wasm-bindgen-cli tool to generate
.js files and then create a web page that uses the wasm module and test what we created in the browser.
Visual Studio allows us to create a blank solution when creating a new project. But it seems that for some users, the blank solution is missing from the list of templates. In this tutorial, we are going to learn two different solutions to this problem. First, we will manually create a
.sln solution file, and in the other solution, we will install a component using Visual Studio Installer.
Recently, after installing WordPress on my local machine on Windows 10, I noticed that the WordPress had some issues with updating plugins and WordPress to a newer version. When I attempted to update plugins to a newer version, the update failed with the following warning message "no working transports found". Fortunately, the fix is simple and should also apply if you are using EasyPHP or WAMP development environment.
I wanted to play around with game development the other day, so I looked around for a decent .NET Game Framework and decided to go with the MonoGame framework. After installing it, I used the MonoGame OpenGL template to create a project in Visual Studio. Unfortunately, the build failed with the "The type or namespace name 'Xna' does not exist" error, but fortunately, the solution was straightforward and is the focus of this post.